01 Jul Lloyds Commercial Building
Coral Coast Homes
- Demolition of the existing installation.
- Site temporary power.
- New installation of light & power.
- New air conditioning feeds to the isolators, integration of the air conditioning control via remote sensors.
- New site main switch board along with 6 x tenancy sub-boards.
- Communication/Data/Phone with 20-year warranty.
- Intruder security with light and air conditioning shut down facility along with smoke detection integrated into the security system.
- Additional work once the Shire of Meekatharra leased the new tenancies.
Project was tendered in September 2018 and was delayed due to budget costs. Project PO was awarded 18/04/2019. Other delays were encountered by the builder and additional changes priced and agreed on.
The project was completed in a very safe manner with no safety issues.
The Horizon Power inspector also commented on the final work completed by our staff as the best he has seen for a long timed around Meekatharra and surrounding towns.